As I Am
As I Am
Prepare to Style!
A great leave-in is a vital first step in styling. Smooth it on after cleansing and conditioning. Your finished style will be softer shinier and more manageable.
This natural wonder keeps tangles away and provides a great foundation for natural styling. It contains an organic strengthening agent, plus natural ingredients that promote hair growth.
- Eases wet combing
- Helps strengthen hair
- Seals the cuticle layer
- Supports healthy hair growth
- Adds moisture and shine
- Prepares your hair for styling
- Especially beneficial if custard, gel or setting cream is to be applied for final styling
Key Ingredients: Extracts of Coconut, Amla, Sugar Beet Root, Green Tea, Lemon, Apple, Sugar Cane, Phytosterols and Saw Palmetto
Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificada, Purified) Extracts: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut)¹ and Phyllanthus emblica (Amla)¹, Cetyl Alcohol¹, Citric Acid¹, Phytosterols¹, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit (Saw Palmetto) Extract¹, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract¹, Propylene Glycol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract¹, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract¹, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Stalk Extract¹, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root¹, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene.
- Apply liberally to clean, wet detangled hair
- Distribute well throughout entire head hair, from root to tip
- Comb through to maintain tangle free alignment
- Proceed to style
- Coils and curls will be better hydrated, softer, shinier and more manageable.
- Plus, using a Leave-In after your final rinse will also help keep your hair tangle free as you style
- When styling products are used, a liberal application of Leave-In Conditioner before you apply them will often keep those annoying flakes,(that like to appear once your hair is dry), at bay